British Cars Magazines

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Magazines
From: "Mike Strickland" <MSTRICKLAND@bmgtmail.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 18:14:55 EST
Hi SOLers

A previous note mentioned "British Cars Magazine" - is that a US
publication. If so, anyone got a telephone number for their subscriptions
department and would you recommend it?

I've recently moved to the States from Britain and I'm trying to find
out how to keep my old hobby going - are there any other news lists
that are worth subscribing to? I've owned and restored MGB's and
Triumphs on and off for the last ten years and I'd like to get another
one here in the US. Before I do, I want to find out where best to look,
how to get parts, what to watch out for and generally how to get
plugged in to the US British Car scene so any tips would be
appreciated.

I know about the archives, I'll be busy catching up over Christmas! Reading
all this stuff about SU Fuel pumps, Zephyrs and Spitfires is making
the scars on the back of my knuckles itch.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Strickland
IBM TQ Project