Those Cheap Triumph Owners

To: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Subject: Those Cheap Triumph Owners
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 10:53:21 -31802 (PST)
Marcus,
        I think that the colortune is the best thing sinced sliced bread,
and it even shares one thing in common.  If you drop either, they won't
be acceptable for use!
        So, being a Triumph owner, I am inherently cheap, but I'm also
currently  without a functioning colortune.
        I'd be glad to buy yours.

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6   '74 TR-6