Re: Re[2]: TR3B for sale

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: TR3B for sale
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 14:26:36 PDT
> I got drip drip drip into the car... I replaced the core, at somewhat
> great expense... Remember, nobody is going to go to the trouble of bypassing

How much great expense are we talking about here?  I had a new core
made for the snake for $80.  Obviously these cores are not off the
shelf items so I thought the price was pretty reasonable.

> that with the TR3, the only source of a heater core would be from a parts
> car somewhere. That's the case with the GT6.

Well, you might risk this but at a minimum I'd have a used one rebuilt.
Better yet have a new one made.  No, it won't be original but I doubt
anyone will ever notice.

Roland