Triumph parts car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph parts car
From: Andrew Dooley <adooley@umr.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 21:34:06 -0600 (CDT)
   Ran into a rather decrepit Triumph the other day, looks to my uneducated
eyes like a TR6.  Had no top, a gauge was missing, and it was in pretty sad
shape, but it might make a good parts car.  I didn't get close enough to take
a really good look, though.  If any of you are in or near the Rolla, MO area
and are interested, I would be happy to try and hunt up the owner.  The car
looks to be abandoned, and I doubt that the heathen who let this poor car get
into such a sad condition would ask very much for it.