Babies and cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Babies and cars
From: pismobch@netcom.com (Ed Devinney)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 18:19:41 -0700
Greg Meboe:
> Dear Fellow Scions,
> Ok here it is.  I'm finally taking that big leap into adulthood.
> My wife informed me this morning that "the test turned pink!", so it
> looks like I'll be needing Ray to repost that Vo*vo numbering code

Congrats!  And I think SFisher#1 will concur that the 122 wagon would be a
fine familymobile (and if you have a 215cid V8 waiting around, well, you
can do one of the things I want to do!).

One word of advice: Forget the Stag.  Now.  really.  If you're anywhere
near Philadelphia, PA, come on by and see mine...

ed 'fortunately my wife has a VW already - she'll be pregnant before I
        even _start_ the Stag' devinney

PS - Ray Gibbons - perhaps the P1800 was named for the B18 it originally
        carried?