What a red letter day !

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: What a red letter day !
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 12:13:11 -0400 (EDT)
Well, congrats go out to Marcus. How many times that night did
you go out for "just one more look" at it ? The day that a
really nice ( I persist in using the word realLY where needed)
suddenly appears in your drive is one that's not soon forgotten.

Also a congrats to Greg Meboe and his wife. Keep us all
informed.  Will rabbits be sacrificed?

"I just told a close circle of a few hundred friends dear"

Christopher  Ball  triumph@io.org   Toronto, Ont. (416) 751-8300 Work
'75 Spitfire 1500 // '64 Healey 3000 Mk. III // '59 TR3A
   1966 BSA Thunderbolt // Soon to be a tagged collection of parts.