CA cars for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: CA cars for sale
From: DonBaby58@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 12:23:50 -0400
Here is a listing of cars for sale in Southern California -  I thought some
of you might find it of interest because of the rust free status most of
these cars are probably in, and that there are  quite a few Brit cars for
sale here.

Note: I know nothing about these cars other than the what the listings say,
yatta, yatta, yatta....

'76 Triumph Spitfire
Eng. trouble, spent $1,000 - price $700 obo
213-878-7182

'75 MGB
Conv, blk, runs great - $1,100 obo
310-915-5409

'75 Triumph Spitfire
gd looking, grt running, new interior - $1,250
310-392-2389

'75 TR7
gd cond, wht, 4 cyl - $1,400 obo
213-738-7447

'74 1/2 (that's what it says in the listing)
Jensen Healy
conv, red w/tan interior, low miles, runs well - $3,250 obo
310-552-7533

'74 Triumph Spitfire
rblt engine, new tires, new brks, red 4 spd, new interior, chrm rollbar -
$2,500
213-887-9086

'74 TR6
wht & royal blu, complete restoration, walnut, the works,
owned 10 years, all pprwrk - $10,000
213-461-3398

'73 MG Midget
conv top, runs, new carpet & int for you to intsall, roll bar, new tires &
shocks, gd body - $1,200 obo
818-842-8638

'73 Triumph Spitfire
$350 obo
213-365-1336

'73 TR6
wht, blk int, nvr wrecked, very orig, well kept - $4,900
310392-7094

'72 Triumph Spitfire
rmvbl HT, wire whls, runs gd - $1,200
310-289-4313

'71 Triumph Spitfire
red, 50k miles on rblt eng, gd body, iclds HT - $995
310-393-1906

'71 Triumph Stag
very gd body, rblt motor, complete but not rnng - $3,000
310-202-0562

'70 Rover 3500S
V8, orig 58M, elec window, air, rblt eng, new brks - $2,500 obo
310-393-0411 x7549

'67 MGB
GT, 30M orig - $5,000 obo
213-656-0148

'67 Rolls Silver Shadow
2nd owner, gd cond, must sell - $13,000 obo
310-208-7277

'66 Sunbeam Tiger
series 1A, 289, restored - $12,500
213-656-9269

'62 Austin MK II
stored 12 years. blk plate, wire whls - $8,800
213-223-6415

'62 MG Midget
new conv top, new clutch, needs wrk, looks nice - $1,550 obo
213-937-2076

'60 Austin Bugeye Sprite
blk, mtr runs xlnt, compl, nds total rstoration - $2,400 obo
310-578-5678

'60 MGA Roadster
disassembled car, 100% complete, rblt short block, rust free bdy - $3,400 obo
213-934-7760

'60 TR3
red, wire whls, must be seen - $19,000 obo
310-822-0005

'59 Austin Healy 100-6
perf body, eng runs, no rust, in primer - $6,800
909-689-4934

'59 MGA Roadster
1500 eng, solid whls, no rust, all together, nds restor - $2,700
909-689-4934

'56 Metro
$200
213-231-7537

If I can be of any help with these cars, let me know...

Don in CA