Ahhh! A Triumph! (and brake pressure switch)

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ahhh! A Triumph! (and brake pressure switch)
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 18:01:53 -31702 (PDT)
Dear Fellow Scions,
Ok here it is.  I'm finally taking that big leap into adulthood.
My wife informed me this morning that "the test turned pink!", so it
looks like I'll be needing Ray to repost that Vo*vo numbering code
deciphering letter, about how a 122 has 2 cylinders and 2 doors, or
whatever, so I get the right model.
        Maybe I should go for a Stag?  No, I'm not into that much
punishment.  Dianne is going to laugh out loud when I inform her that the
only people I told today are my fellow addicts on the net.
        Anybody want to buy a Spit?   No just kidding, I hope.

What a graduation present this is going to be!

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University   Pullman, Wa.
                            '67 Spit-6  '74 TR-6

Maybe I'll get a cushy TA'ship in grad school and be able to afford a
Discovery?  Ha.