I am SO glad I found this mailing list!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
From: Rich Johnson <dcse10610@topcat.bridgew.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 00:29:49 EDT
Hello there everyone!
My name is Rich Johnson.  I am a student at Bridgewater State College
in Massachusetts.  And yes,  I was overcome with my desire
to own a really cool British car.  I finally broke down and bought
a '79 MG Midget.
I know it's now the coolest of MG's out there but, on my limited
student income, I figured a $600 restoration car was plenty of money.
So far, I have traced out and repaired all of the cars electrical
problems.  WEE HAA!
I have done other things here and there, but nothing really worth
mentioning.
I need to do lots of body work, in the typical rust areas.
I need new carpets, a new top, and a paint job in the worst way.
Why would MG even think of painting one of their cars BROWN??!

My first question, of MANY (just one for now, don't worry), is this.

Does anyone know where to get a new Windshield FRAME?
It seems to me that everyone has windshields, and windshield frames
for every other MG Midget.  EXCEPT for the 1500cc Midget.
So, if anyone know's where I could get a windshield frame
for a '79 MG midget.  I would love the info!
My frame is all bunged up, it's ok, but quite ugly.

Wish me luck!
-Rich Johnson (DCSE10610@BRIDGEW.EDU)