New TVR

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: New TVR
From: jeb@mtgzfs3.mt.att.com (James Beckman +1 908 957 3896)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 10:25:17 +0500
Does anyone know offhand what the asking price is
for the new TVR GRIFFITH?  I hate to bring up such
grubby details, and the question is totally academic,
but I was WAGing 60-80 K at the time.  Just curious,
you understand.  What a fantastic car.  Standing
there, I was thinking, maybe this thing is actually
better looking than the JAG E-type.  Maybe.  Lots
of similarities, but the main difference is in length.
The TVR looks wide for its length, while the Jag is
longer, more stretch out.

Jim Beckman   1955 A-H BN1    jeb@mtgbcs.att.com