RE: Out of the Woodwork

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Out of the Woodwork
From: rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 94 08:18:22 EDT
Hi netters;

I just got back from Wodwork(NJ) and the car that James Beckman is refering
to was the new TVR GRIFFITH it is everything he says plus more. There were
several TVR's from Canada The Griffith, a 450 SEAC with a tow bar pulling
another very nice TVR, what a life. There were many Triumph TR7's and 8's
some immaculate TR3's. Then again all of the cars were beautiful except maybe
2. Doesn't anyone do anything else but work on cars.? There was also a Lotus 7
(personal favorite) that won best in class, painted British racing green and
the rest polished aluminum.

There will be more to come when I get all the specifics from the TVR club.
Must work now.I did not meet any SOL types the only one I knew of was the owner
of the Scimitar and he was not around when I stoped by.

Rolf (TVR Vixen S2)