Stereotypes and whatnot

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stereotypes and whatnot
From: Arlie Hart <ARHART@WSUHUB.UC.TWSU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 1994 12:01:37 -0600 (CST)
Greetings, All!

I can't help myself, I'll respond to the gauntlet tossed on the
deck.  Hmmm....  Caucasian, Anglo male, 33 years old in three
weeks, Gradual Student (this close -> <- to finishing, honest)
married for 8 years to a wonderful partner who puts up with my
quirks with a great deal of patience.  I have a TR-7 convertible
and a Fiat 2000 spider, both of which are driven year round with
the top down unless it is actively raining.  I also do pretty much
all the work on all our cars, due in part to the "broke-grad-student"
affliction, but also because I actually enjoy it.  I'm still looking
for another car to find and fix up, but haven't happened across the
right one yet.

Cheers!

Arlie