Question for all Triumph owners.......

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for all Triumph owners.......
From: Dan Ness <MORRISGARAGE@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 1994 10:24:17 -0400 (EDT)
I was looking at a 74 B the other night pondering another purchase when the
owner mentioned that he had another old british car out back.  I went to look
at it and may have found a treasure.  It was a Triumph that looked like it was
from the early 30's.  I personally have never seen a Triumph that old and I
was not aware that they were produced in that time frame.  Here are the
specifithing that I can remember about the car:

Huge chrome grill
Wooden dashboard
4-doors....all suicide
wooden steering wheel

The owner said that it was an aluminum body so there was no rust other than
surface rust.

Does anyone have any idea what model this is?  What it is worth?  BTW I am
not personally interested in this car and they guy said that he had someone
that was interested in buying it.......I have a feeling he would let it go
in the $1500.00 range.

BTW, I will also be at the show this weekend in Westminster, although my car
is still in storage I hope to be driving one of Dick Burger's MG's.  ;-)
Look for us in a Tan B with black striping down the side (Albert).

Dan