RE: British Cars Digest #1316 Mon Aug 8 12:36:54 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1316 Mon Aug 8 12:36:54 MDT 1994
From: WESTERMAN@CCSUA.CTSTATEU.EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 7:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
I am new to tlis list, so I hope I am posting this correctly.
For Sale: 2 1967 MGB GT's. One is restorable and the other a parts car.
The restorable one ran when I put it to bed. Presently stored, much to my
wifes chagrin, in my back yard. Typical reasons for selling, lost garage,etc.
Would prefer to sell the lot. There are some VERY good parts on these machines.
Location Windsor Locks, Ct.  Asking $700 the lot...
Please contact me ASAP as my wife has threatened these with a tow truck prior
to the snow flying. Thanks Wayne H. Westerman.