Re[2]: 80 MGB, Crane Cam

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: 80 MGB, Crane Cam
From: creichle@mednet.med.miami.edu
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 94 15:34:36 EST
     Thak you for responding so quickly!!!

Well, The timing card from Crane said that The Cam was ground 1 degree retarded
for better lob shape and hardness. Furthere, that for best performance to
install the cam 5 degrees advanced. So, with 50 thousandths of an inch valve
lift on #1 intake the crank is at 6 degrees btdc. I was about 9 degrees off of
that... Any ideas other that to take it back, though I do appreciate the
thought.

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. Do you work at Apple? I am a Mac manager...