Archive of *original* british-cars messages?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Archive of *original* british-cars messages?
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 94 12:11:13 EDT
Is there an archive of original (as-posted, not digestified) british-cars
email?  I came across a very nice tool called hypermail that converts mail
files into well-indexed HTML documents.  When available, it will create
links between messages and their replies.  Unfortunately, the digest version
of british-cars has the In-Reply-To: fields stripped out of the individual
messages.  While I was able to burst about 2000 messages worth of digests
and feed that into hypermail, there is no cross-reference information.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (montanaro@ausable.crd.ge.com)
Now working for Automatrix - "World-Wide Communications Solutions"