J C Whitney Sway Bars on Sa

To: "Scions of Lucas" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: J C Whitney Sway Bars on Sa
From: "Dave Lapham" <Dave_Lapham@oakqm3.sps.mot.com>
Date: 30 Mar 1994 15:31:26 U
                      J C Whitney Sway Bars on Sale
If anyone is considering getting an Anti-Sway bar for their car
from Whitney, now's probably a good time.  Their regular price
is about $85, but they've got a sale catalog out right now which
lists them for $69.98.  The catalog number is 84JK, the order
blank code is PBKF4 (they ask for this) and the page number in
the catalog is page 49.  The part number is 55RY4507U for a front
bar, 55RY4508B for a rear bar.
I know this is a commercial message, hope I'm not offending TOO
many folks.  I'm not associated with Whitney, I just happened to
be in the market for an anti-sway bar and saw they were on sale.