Chesteršs Britalia Restorations

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Chesteršs Britalia Restorations
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 1994 08:07:08 PST
Dear Fellow Triumph Owners:

A week ago I asked the Digest about upholstery from Chester's Britalia
Restorations in Lindon, Utah.  I asked if anyone had purchased their
products and with what results.  Apparently no one has done business
with Chester's.   Since they advertize regularly in the Vintage Triumph
Register magazine, SOMEONE must have done business with them!
(well, maybe not....)

These interiors are a lot of money and I'd like some indication of what
to expect.    I'd hate to make a thousand dollar mistake!  Would you
Triumph owners ask your acquaintances about this supplier?

Thanks in advance for any info!

George Haynes
1965 TR4A, BRG, IRS, Surrey Top, Overdrive
1956 MGA, Dove Grey, live axle, soft top, Overdrive