re: Vancouver, Canada visit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Vancouver, Canada visit
From: hstevens@mgb.tiac.net (Henry Stevens)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 19:51:14 -0500
Can't say much about Vancouver as I haven't lived there for years, but I do
know that there's usually a 100+ vehicle All-British meet in Victoria on
Vancouver Island, a short 2.5 hour drive (including a one-hour ferry trip)
away. If I remember correctly, the meet is held on Father's Day each year;
which, fortunately for you, falls this year on June 19.

In past years the event has been held in a park along the water; a
beautiful location for LBCs, and the mild west coast climate (not
Californian weather, but damn fine for Canada) has led to increased
longevity for British "iron."

A contact for you is Jim Walters at Bristol Motors in Victoria. The phone
number there is (604) 388-5923.

And if you don't mind, say hello from me. He knows my '64 MGB roadster
quite well, I think.

-- Have fun.

 ,______________,       hstevens@mgb.tiac.net
 |      |       |    henry_stevens@bmugbos.org
 /___/^^^^^^\___\     have: '64 MGB roadster
 |(@) [####] (@)|     want: LWB Land Rover
 ======%%%%======   "Without a real car, I'm only
 {*}={&&}====={*}    half a man." -Dean Jones
 {*}          {*}                 "The Love Bug"