Armstrong-Siddeley

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Armstrong-Siddeley
From: fox@imagitex.com (Barry Fox)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 94 10:09:06 EST
 I was going to respond to the BritCar listing and provide some info
about Armstrong - Siddley.  When I looked in my marvy reference book,
found there were four pages of data/pics and decided it would take less
time/bandwidth to give you the info to acquire the book yourself:

"The Complete Catalogue of British Cars"
by David Culshaw and Peter Horrabin
Published by William Morrow & Co. Inc. in  1974
ISBN 0-688-00245-5
Price then was US $15.95.

This is a book no BritCar wacko should be without.  It is 8.5 x 11 and
1.5 inches thick, weight about two pounds.  Has every car ever made in
the UK, over 460 makes.  It was published in 1974, but there is no need
for an updated version, IMHO, as all the BritCars worth owning were
produced before that date anyway :).
Cheers,  Barry W. Fox    fox@imagitex.com    65 TR4a