'89 Sterling 837 Si

To: "'smtp:british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '89 Sterling 837 Si
From: "Zywicki, Dean" <ZywickiD@magic.dcrt.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 10:14:00 est
    A friend of mine was asking me about a Sterling he was looking at.
 Since it's
sort of a british car, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the
value on these.
I assume that there wouldn't be a problem getting them serviced since it's
honda
mechanicals, but since most mechanics seem to be idiots I would guess the
honda
dealers wouldn't want to touch them.
    He says the car has 48,000 miles on it 5-speed, a/c etc.  Blue book is
listing at about $9000,
but I'm guessing that's way too high.  Anyone have any opinions?

  thanks,
     Dean