Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual

To: twakeman@apple.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 15:42:34 EST
TeriAnn says...

    It sounds like your a couple of months behind my TR3.  I've divided
it down to
    small subprojects & have tried to set myself a goal of one part a
day, measured
    as seven parts a week ether put on the car or preped.

    Give yourself small easly doable jobs to focus on.  The big one is
too ming
    bogling for me at least.

Yeah, I agree.  Part of my theory is to make public my tribulations and
therefore
feel thegroup's pressure to finish my task.  Not quite ready to publish
my goal date
though!

One task this weekend was to establish the mount point for the shoulder
harness
on the wheel well.  I had to temporarily mount the seat rail and put in
the seat pan,
foam and back along with the harness.  So I got to sit there and go
varoom
for a minute.

Small pleasures...

Pete

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 -
164000561