Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual

To: andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 10:08:17 -0800
In message <C01D9B380105AED1@mhsgate.salem.ge.com> Andrews Peter F writes:

stuff deleted

> So here's the weekend.  Bonnet buffers, fuse box, voltage regulator,
> heater blower, gas pedal - It's starting to look like a car!
>
> Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
> andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591

Pete,

It sounds like your a couple of months behind my TR3.  I've divided it down to
small subprojects & have tried to set myself a goal of one part a day, measured
as seven parts a week ether put on the car or preped.

Give yourself small easly doable jobs to focus on.  The big one is too ming
bogling for me at least.

Take care,

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561