Re: One more Big Healey back on the road

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One more Big Healey back on the road
From: smenzel@mti.wa.com (Sandro Menzel)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 00:14:45 -0800
>> Here's a question: in order to raise the cash to break into the
>> not-too-shabby XK 150 league, I am considering selling the soon-to-be
>> immacculate Healey and I hear that prices might be higher in Europe than
>> here in the US.  For an extra grand or so I could ship it over, maybe motor
>> around France for a week or two, then flog it to the highest bidder.  The
>> question is - where is the market hottest?  The Brits might shy away from
>> the left hand drive, but I know the French love 'em.  What about Germany?
>> Italy even?  All info gratefully received.
>> John Bradley

>You want to take yet another big Healey out of the country????

>TeriAnn

Glad to see that I'm not the only purist AGAINST the export of our
ever-dwindling supply of out of production British Cars. Where are the days
of the under-a-thousand-dollar British convertible?

Take care.

Sandro Menzel      |  Network Administrator  | "Is it a Jensen or
smenzel@mti.wa.com | Media Technologies, Inc |    is it a Healey?"