Re[2]: Across the Pond I go!

To: Thomas.Jell@zfe.siemens.de, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Across the Pond I go!
From: TJ_Jerome@tallysys.com
Date: 05 Jan 94 12:45
>>I'll be in Munich until the 27th.

>there're two of us here in Munich. How about having lunch?

You bet!  I'll let you suggest a place. Anywhere from cheap to moderately
expensive would be fine. Oh, I'm vegetarian--that was somewhat of a problem
two years ago when I last visited. I *do* eat fish, though.

>> My French knowledge is from high school in the late '60's,
>>and I know no Italian or German...

>we'll train your German

Thanks! :-) (danke schoen?)

I'll give you a call shortly before I arrive to set a time. My access to
email during this trip is unknown to me now...I expect to be offline. I'll
be working at Corporate Software in Munich, on Am Moosfeld. Is that far
from Siemens?

I look forward to our meeting!

Ted
| TJ (Ted) Jerome   Tally Systems Corp.  603-643-1300 x220 |
| Hanover, New Hampshire, USA                              |
| 68 Elan S3 Super Safety Coupe  36/7679                   |
| TJ_Jerome@TallySys.com                                   |