Across the Pond I go!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Across the Pond I go!
From: TJ_Jerome@tallysys.com
Date: 04 Jan 94 13:37
<<< Hi folks!  I was wondering if this list has any members who will be in
the following areas while I spend a 2-1/2 week business trip there:

Amsterdam (and to the south 50 km) on 13-14 Jan.
Anywhere along the route from there to Paris (I'll probably be driving a
  DAF :-Q  ) on the 15th.
Paris from 15 to 21 Jan.  Milan/Breccia from 22-23 Jan.
Anywhere along the route from Breccia to Munich via Innsbruck (This time
  I'll probably have a Fiat!)
I'll be in Munich until the 27th.
On the 28th I fly back to Boston, then drive home to New Hampshire. Whew!

I'd love to meet with a British car nut who speaks at least some English
along the way! My French knowledge is from high school in the late '60's,
and I know no Italian or German...     Also, suggestions for good stops
to make would be helpful.

Ted

| TJ (Ted) Jerome   Tally Systems Corp.  603-643-1300 x220 |
| Hanover, New Hampshire, USA                              |
| 68 Elan S3 Super Safety Coupe  (Oh, for the chance to drive THIS over
there!)
| TJ_Jerome@TallySys.com                                   |