Re: RE: re: Max RPM

To: DSTONE@SC9.intel.com
Subject: Re: RE: re: Max RPM
From: megatest!bldg2fs1!sfisher@uu2.psi.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 93 12:46:01 PST
> LaCarrera in an LBC.  Hmmmm.
>
>      >>There have been a few in the years I've been doing it;
>      Jag XJS & MkII sedans, Bugeye (!), Big Healeys (1 crashed
>      :-(, oh, and I can't forget Scott Fisher in the Green
>      Car, 1994. Viva La Flecha Magica !!!

I think we ought to enter as a team.  Redcar and The Green Car
(hey, this one's for Dick Nyquist, where did you get your TR3
painted so inexpensively?), touring through Mexico.  We need
a TR -- Chris, you want to bring Sarah?  TeriAnn, wanna bring
the Land Rover as a camera car & shoot pictures of the whole
thing?

I think it's time for a team strategy meeting...

--Scott