Re: 3 quick questions

To: b-c@tin.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: 3 quick questions
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 92 09:56:50 -0600
>Subj:   3 quick questions
>

>1.  What is bondo?  Why is it bad?

Bondo is sort of like cheap makeup for your car. When first applied, it covers
a lot of flaws, but it isn't too long before you start noticing the makeup
more than the car. It cracks and bubbles and is usually applied over metal
that is already rusting and will rust more.

>2.  What is a spridget?

A small car that some people just LOVE. My daughter (now 14) lusts after
just such a car. I told her she can have one after 2 accident-free years
of driving. Buys me time to convince her to get something bigger. The name
is a cross between Sprite and Midget, which, at one time, were virtually
the same car. BTW, I THINK this is right. I'm sure the spridget owners on
the list will do better at answering this.

>3.  Who is Lucas?

This is a variation on the name "Lucifer." Like Lucifer, Lucas is associated
with Evil and Fire. Once you own a British Car, this will become apparent.
You will notice that the electrics in an LBC are Lucas. I guess that means
he's the demon of electrical fire...