Source for book

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for book
From: thcollin@mtu.edu (TIMOTHY COLLINS)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 92 09:05:01 EST
>Date: Tue Dec 29 08:53:49 1992

>From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)

>Subject: Totally Tuning

>daren,

>the Total Tuning for the Classic MG Midget Austin Healey Sprite IS

>available in the U.S.  I was in the Motosports Collector on Saturday and

>a friend of mine bought a copy there to give to another friend of ours. I

>agree, it looks like an excellent book.

>The Motorsports Collector is located at 5120 Belmont Rd, Suite L

>Downers Grove, IL.  they do ship by mail, I forget the tel. number, but they

>are listed.

>Jim

        I just mail ordered "Total Tuning for the Classic MG

        Midget & Austin Healey Sprite" from, Classic Motorbooks,

        P.O. Box 1, Osceola, WI 54020 or 1-800-826-6600. The cost

        is $19.95 and shipping is $4.50 (as I remember). Add tax

        if you live in one of several states requiring tax on

        mail order purchases. Since I sent the order yesterday, I

        cannot give a review of the book yet.

        Tim Collins, Director    1966 AH  Sprite - now in pieces

        School of Technology

        Michigan Technological University