Re: Was it you?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was it you?
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee M. Daniels, Texas A&M)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1992 9:25:59 -0600 (CST)
paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley) says:
>Kevin, you must be mistaken... What I should do when *I* win the TR6
>body shell?

Sorry, I've already taken steps to ensure that *I* win the body shell.  And
furthermore, had I not ensured such, note that TRF had offered $2500 cash
to the winner if he/she "didn't want the body shell."   Hah!  OK, let's go
with the slight chance that I don't win it and you do, and you don't want
it. ;-)  I'll give you the $2500 that TRF is offering, *plus* a whole used
TR6 body, *plus* various new small body parts that I haven't put on yet!

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726
        "Naughty, you can reform, but stupid is forever" -Andy Capp