Was it you?

To: work@riggs.b30.ingr.com (R. Kevin Riggs)
Subject: Was it you?
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 92 09:38:59 EST
R. Kevin Riggs writes:

 > Bugeye, and a motorcycle (whose manufacturer I've forgotten).  There is
 > also a large drum containing entries for the TR6 bodyshell they're
 > giving away for Christmas (sorry for the rest of you, but I'm pretty
 > sure I saw mine nestled right at the trap door :^)

Kevin, you must be mistaken... What I should do when *I* win the TR6
body shell?  Should I put it on my current TR6?  It has very little
rust, but does have some dings that a new body shell would fix just
nicely.  :-) Actually, I think I'll have to find a '69 donor car...
but that means I would need to sell the '75 because of space.  The '75
has a new engine... maybe I could find another '75 that is a total
wreck, put my engine and the body shell in it, and sell my old one...
Decisions decsions... what will I do when I win? :-)

 > Was the driver a SOL?

Perhaps not, but with the top down, they should be...
---
-Scotty

"If it rains with the top down, just drive a bit faster so you won't
 get wet..."