Re:

To: crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil
Subject: Re:
From: droms@sol.cs.bucknell.edu (Ralph E. Droms)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 92 20:25:46 EDT
   Date: Fri, 9 Oct 92 09:59:57 EDT
   From: Clay Robinson <crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil>

       I hope the above gives insight into car auction here in east.
   It was held in Strasburg, PA.  Usually lots of foreign investors
   present, particularly from England, but this year I could not tell.

No kidding!  My parents live in Strasburg, but they didn't mention it
to me.  My dad usually passes that sort of information along, as he
sympathizes with my attraction to LBCs - he introduced me to LBCs as I
was growing up with an MG Magnette, a TR4 and an MG 1100.

Was this auction connected with the Gast (sp?) Museum?  I stopped in
at the museum one afternoon when they had 8 or 10 LBCs out for sale.
Talk about astronomical prices - a Bugeye with 40,000 miles (restored)
for $15,000, a TR-6 and an MGB for $20,000 each.

Then there was the Fiat 124 Spyder with the automatic transmission.  I
didn't look for the price on that one...

- Ralph