MGB WANTED NEW ENGLAND AREA.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB WANTED NEW ENGLAND AREA.
From: "EUGENE BALINSKI" <ewb@swlvx2.msd.ray.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 92 15:46:02 EDT
Subject:WANTED ***** MGB ROADSTER *****

***************************** WANTED ****************************

WANTED 1979-1980 MGB roadster in GOOD condition. Electric Over-Drive
a MUST. Wire Wheeles very desireable. I am looking for a car with NDH
(No Damage History) i.e. with no accidents, original paint,
and LOW mileage (less than 50K). Prefer a car with a luggage rack.

I am looking for a "driver-maintainer" type of MGB, NOT something
for restoring. No rust buckets please. No "beaters".

If you have a "B" for which you would like to find a good home,
please conetact me here on the net, or at 508-858-4814, 8:00
AM to 4:30 PM EASTERN TIME. You can leave a message on the
machine any time.

Thanks,
Gene Balinski
ewb@swlvx2.msd.ray.com

PS, any leads in the New England area would be appreciated. Please
responed directly as I can not subscribe to the mail list. I will
be attending the MG meet at the MG museum in Winchester VT. on
Oct.11.