Re: MGB Suspension (Article, 1991)

To: british-cars@hoosier, scott@psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: Re: MGB Suspension (Article, 1991)
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 92 09:10:53 -0700
Scott, No chance of finding the magizine used here. Please do not leave me
in the dark, which kit did they think was the best & why?????

One I didn't see on your list is the new shock conversion from Moss.  The
one that features a strange looking coil over shock. Anyone tried these??
Anyone know what car that shock was designed for?? I would hate to purchase
a set & find that Moss stopped carrying them & I had no other source.

So Down under Scott, AKA Scott#2, please illuminate us with the test results.

TeriAnn

Joy will be when I have my TR3 back together as far as I was going to take it
appart too.