MGB Suspension (Article, 1991)

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: MGB Suspension (Article, 1991)
From: scott@psy.uwa.edu.au (Scott Fisher)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 92 11:24:26 WST
The other day I picked up a 2nd hand copy of the June 1991 edition of CLASSIC
and SPORTSCAR (UK mag) at my local book-exchange.  It's always fun to fossic
around for old car books and mags :-) This magazine has been out a while and no
doubt all the MGB enthusiasts know about it...but I thought it may be of
interest to MGB owners (if the article has not already been mentioned in this
group).  For those of you who see the front cover will know why I have it in my
possesion.

TITLE: Suspended Animation

Is a review/test of 6 suspension kits to make your MGB handle better.

Kits include...

Moto-Build uprated standard suspention
Ron Hopkinson handling kit
Ron Hopkinson advanced telescopic handling package
Moss S.T. Dynamic coil-over/Koni rear
Moss S.T. Handling kit/Koni rear
Oselli Graduate

They were all fitted to MGBs rubber and chrome bumpers and were thoroughly
tested out on the track.  Looks like a good article for MGB owners to track
down. Heaps of great photography of MGBs getting thrashed :-)

Regards Scott.
Scott Fisher [scott@psy.uwa.oz.au]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (09) Local (380 3272).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.                 Perth -->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

Joy is a Jaguar XJ-6 with a flat battery, a blown oil seal and an unsympathetic
wife, 9km outside of a small remote town, 3:15am on a cold wet winters morning.