Re: Need some parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need some parts
From: lrigdon@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 12:35:05 -0500
I am gonna hate myself for this later, but for now I just couldn't resist:

Lydia, fair Lydia
of lineage Gregoret,
Spare us a moment for
this enlightening sonnet.

Forgive us our failing
for flesh and metal we lust,
but never doubt for a moment
given a choice, we'll take rust.

You see we have learned
through the years that we pined,
that women, of course,
are  Lucas designed!!

(OK, so much for poking fun at the competition between the sexes. For the
record, I want everyone to know that I agree completely with Lydia's and
TeriAnn's comments. Apparently there are still a few out there that missed
the wake up call for the nineties! End of sermonette.)