Need some parts

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Need some parts
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 92 22:42:13 -0700

Well I did'nt even notice I did not mention what type of car this was
that I was asking for a boot and bonnet lid. Silly me, but then you
never know I may have suspected that you folks knew what kind of car
this was for.

It's for a '77 MGB. I did mention the car type indirectly by saying it
did have the usual "B" problem of the boot lid cracking where the lift
arm and boot lid meet.

And thank you John Lye for pointing the error of my ways :^) I probably
forgot to mention it because I was supposed to be in a meeting instead
of doing britcar mail. Meetings are no fun anyways, they generally tend
to put me to sleep, especially when they are suuposed to run past
quitting time.

Bruce...

"I value little my own opinions, but value just as little those of others."
                                                                -- Montaigne