Hollander Interchange Manuals

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Hollander Interchange Manuals
From: augi@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Joe Augenbraun)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 16:31:52 EST
Someone was asking about interchange manuals.  Well, I just ran across an
add in Hemmings for the Hollander Interchange manuals at what looks like
a very attractive price.  They have a number of domestic editions available,
but of much more interest to us are the imported editions.  They have the
following:

        Edition         Years covered           Price
         6th              1965-1981              $19.95
        10th              1965-1986              $59.95
        11th              1973-1987              $79.95
        12th              1974-1988              $99.95

I've gone ahead and ordered the 6th edition, I'll probably post somehting
when it comes in.  If anyone else wants to order, the name of the company
I ordered from is:

        Dragich Discount Auto Literature
        1660 93rd Lane NE, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55434
        Orders:  1 800 328 8484
        Other:     612 786 3925

I have no affiliation or experience with this company.

                                                        Joe