Re: Hollander Interchange Manuals

To: augi@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com (Joe Augenbraun)
Subject: Re: Hollander Interchange Manuals
From: medtron!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@uunet.UU.NET (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 92 16:20:19 CST
Interesting thing about The Twin Cities.  If you are in the Chicago area, and
you are a half-block over the line into a suburb, you will use the suburb name
and NEVER say you are in Chicago.  Around here, it is a little different:

>        Dragich Discount Auto Literature
>        1660 93rd Lane NE, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55434
>        Orders:  1 800 328 8484
>        Other:     612 786 3925

This is in Blaine, Minnesota, about three suburbs away from Minneapolis!

Only open M-F'til 4:30, so I don't expect to be giving you a
net.tour of the place.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105     lotus@pnet51.orb.mn.org
w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov  (list goes here)
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324