Re: TR6 tires

To: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Subject: Re: TR6 tires
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 12:55:01 MST
Dean,
The Avons are basically reproductions of the RED LINES.  I've seen them on
several TR6's and they look nice.  I don't know much about how they handle or
last.  Many show judges will ding you for not having RED LINES but how many
of us still have the original or even the original brand of tires on our
LBCs. --

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley
Specializing in Triumphs and British Sports Cars

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com