Re: Tires/Clutch

To: Captain Caffeine <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Tires/Clutch
From: Andy.Banta@Eng.Sun.COM
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 92 12:18:22 PST
Basically everything Scott says about me is a damnable lie.

No.  Wait.

Everything he said in the message about tires and tire sizes is
correct:

1) We have 185/60's on Linda's B with wire wheels.  No clearance
problems at all.

2) I have a 205/60, 195/60 combo on the street-going BGT with no
clearance problem.  That's 195's on the front, 205's on the rear.
Odd, because the B the rear tires came off of had to have extensive
fender-lip bashing to accomodate the tires.

3) I have more computing power and data storage on my desk than the
average federal agency could make efficient use of, and can't get
stable enough software to make much of any use of it.  Mail, in
particular, sucks rocks.

andy
banta@abingdon.sun.com