tape of The Italian Job

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: tape of The Italian Job
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 93 12:29:31 PST
After all the recent discussion about lbcs in a movie I didn't recall
ever seeing, lo and behold it was on Bravo the other night, so I taped
it to watch the next day.  Now I see what all the fuss was about.
(Those poor, abused minis, jags, and astin-martin!)

Anyhow, I have not yet recycled the tape; if anyone (especially in the
San Jose area) would like to have it for keeps, send me a private reply.

PS--Things here have been quite busy of late, so if you *post* your
reply, I might not see it for a while.  Sorry.
  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor, Mtn. View, CA  |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush          |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                       |
  | My Macintosh doesn't go out in the rain.           |