Re: Re: British Cars Digest #696 Tue Jan 12 01:15:01 MST 1993

To: dickn@hpspdbc.spd.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: British Cars Digest #696 Tue Jan 12 01:15:01 MST 1993
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 16:20:55 pst
> From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.spd.hp.com>
> Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #696 Tue Jan 12 01:15:01 MST 1993
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 93 15:21:58 PST
> Cc: dickn@hpspdbc.spd.hp.com (Dick Nyquist)
>
> | Subject: Electric Fuel Pumps
>
> | Anyway, I'm going to be replacing the mechanical fuel pump in my snake
> | with an electric pump.  I sent a request to the classic-mustangs lists
>
> Fuel pumps have two characteristic: 1 pressure, 2 volumn. Working with

Yes, I found a couple of adjustable pumps in the J.C.  Whitney catalog
but I don't know what brands they are or whether they are any good.

>I think that the SOL list may not be a lot of help because any pump run on
>most of our cars would only work on the Cobra for low stress putting around

> town. What do other AC owners run?

This I can look up but most ACs had engines of about the same
displacement and power output as a lot of the cars owned by people on
this list, i.e.  2 to 2.6L, OHV and well under a couple of hundred HP,
so nstalling the same pump used on ACs probably wouldn't a good choice
either.

Roland
Roland