Re: positive ground

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: positive ground
From: deeds@sed170.hac.com ( Dean Deeds)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 91 08:06:30 PDT
Okay, folks, thanks for the response on my program to automate
the SU needle tables.  I've had three responses that offered
to try it now, and three more that were interested in the
eventual product.  I think that's enough to get the balloon off
the ground.

To the three who are interested in trying it now (BC, JH, AF):
I'm working to get the programs uploaded from PC to this machine
and in a form suitable for convenient transmission.  If I can't
dope that out in a couple of days (sorry, I've never tried this
before) then I'll ask you for US mail addresses and send you each
a diskette.  If I can upload and convert successfully, then we'll
do it electronically.  In either case, you'll hear from me by
the middle of next week.

To the three who expressed future interest (JL, TJH, WS):
After we get the product and process ironed out, I'll repost
to this mailing list.

Thanks to all...