I saw this in misc.forsale ...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: I saw this in misc.forsale ...
From: spit@neuro.duke.edu (Michael D. Burdick)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 12:55:11 EDT
I saw this and thought there might be someone on the list that would be
interested.  Replies should go to the original poster.

Mike Burdick
spit@neuro.duke.edu

Article 35514 of misc.forsale:
From: dougf@northstar50.dartmouth.edu (Douglas Fraser)
Newsgroups: misc.forsale,rec.autos
Subject: Lotus Elan For Sale
Date: 26 Aug 91 13:37:16 GMT
Sender: news@dartvax.dartmouth.edu (The News Manager)

1971 Lotus Elan +2.  Royal blue w/ black interior.  Excellent
condition. Ford Uprated (Formula Ford) engine with professional turbo
installation.  Solid and dependable. A strikingly beautiful car. Same
owner for the last 16 years.  Must be sold.  $8,900.00

Doug Fraser
(603) 646-3522
dougf@northstar.dartmouth.edu