re: Portland All British Field Meet

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: re: Portland All British Field Meet
From: georgeb@apd.mentorg.com (George Burgesser)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 91 08:31:25 PDT
   I am planning on being there.  Unfortunately I will probably not be taking
either of my LBCs.  I will be judging TR2s and 3s as well as being a tour guide
for the bus tours of PIR.  Just go to the Triump area and ask for me.  If I'm
not in the immediate area, someone at the Portland Triumph Owner's booth should
be able to tell you where I am.