Re: This list

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: This list
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 91 11:59:29 -0400
I'm just now catching up with my e-mail (its been busy this last
week or so and I've also taken a couple of days off to catch up with
other business too).

Well, I'm probably too late to wish Jim Muller good luck.  And Dale's
leaving too!  And the list-admin is moving from New England to Utah!
Argh!  My terminal's melting!

Well, at least Dale's around for a few more weeks.

Best of British Luck to Dale (Ovr Fovnder) and Jim (ex-Keeper of the
Flickering Flame).  Dale, you'd better come back to British Cars Day
at Larz Anderson next year after me just missing you two years straight!
You both have done a magnificent job, by the way!!!!!

Good luck to Mark, of course, in his attempts to keep this Lucas Light
burning!

There is no obligatory Britcars mention in this e-mail :-(

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert