Bay Area Vices

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Bay Area Vices
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 90 09:28:19 pdt
While those expensive domestic bench vices are nice, I think the cheapie
imported ones are adequate for just about all home use.  Some of them
actually look pretty good (to me anyway) and the cost is only a fraction
of the commercial jobs.

One tool place you might want to check out here in the south bay is
NU-Way Tools on El Camino in Santa Clara (near Calabasas).  They have a
wide selection of tools (including a lot of commercial grade stuff).
Their prices aren't necessarily any better than anyone else's but the
owner will negotiate.  Just tell him what you can buy it for somewhere
else and chances are he'll try to beat it.

Roland