Re: Palo Alto

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
From: mit-eddie!sybase.com!barry@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (barry klawans)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 90 11:37:32 PDT
Well, I've been on vacation until today, and considering our distance from
the internet you may not see this until after the Palo Alto meet, but so
what.

The wife and I will be there in our TR8.  Its BRG so I'm sure it will stick
out in the crowd :-)  If I remember to take it I'll put the SOL logo on
the dash.  With a bit of luck we'll be at Foocar for the lunch meeting.
Is this a bring-your-own affair or are we going in search of food?
Should be fun!

Barry Klawans                                           Sybase
Standard disclaimers apply.                             6475 Christie Ave
barry@sybase.com                                        Emeryville, CA  94608

Remember, friction is our friend.