Re: Palo Alto

To: Croaker the Physician <mit-eddie!us.oracle.com!markl@eddie.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 90 16:47:20 PDT
Well, if you haven't met me yet, I'll be wearing either
a Fizzball Racing T-shirt (black with pink lettering) or,
if I can't find that, I'll be in the Floating Head of
Death T-shirt.  You can't miss that either; it has been
described as looking like either a Teenage Mutant Ninja
Baloon or the Killer Sperm from Hell.  I'm the only
British-car owner who has one of these shirts, and since
I made them I can say that authoritatively.

I'll try to do something to the car, but hey, I look at
my *own* car all the time.  I go to the ABCS to look at
other British cars, and to try not to spend any money.
Look for a black shirt with a glow-in-the-dark fanged
baloon flitting up the front of it, or listen for a
little girl shouting "I want ride THIS car, Daddy!"

--
Scott Fisher
sfisher@wsl.dec.com